I don't think it's good for bees, butterflies, and other beneficial insects
to feed at non-native plants because it prevents them from feeding at and
pollinating native plants. IMHO the best non-native plants don't spread
much and don't attract any insects whatsoever. Then at least they don't
disrupt the ecosystem much.