With all due respect, did the police inform  us about the home break ins in
the past year? I’ve not seen anything except for an article on the big
“bust” in which Lincoln was mentioned as one of the towns where homes were
burglarized.
I’ve also heard about other break-ins this year through word of mouth.

I spoke with 3 police departments. They all advised people to lock up bikes
or keep garaged. If nothing else, it’s a good reminder.

When our mail was stolen this fall ( FACT) and the thief tried to cash a
check, stole credit card information and gift cards ( FACTS), I learned
that our mailbox was NOT the only one compromised.

You may not hear about it, but there is theft here in our sweet little
town. I’d appreciate it if people gave ME an alert/heads up.

No good deed goes unpunished. I already apologized that I could not
substantiate the stolen bike, but I truly believe it happened nearby.

Respectfully,
Margo