Lisa, We’ve been happy with Trupanion — we have it for both our dogs and
they’ve been good to deal with. Prior conditions don’t qualify for coverage,
but once an issue is identified, we pay a one-time $200 deductible for that
particular issue & they pick up 90-some percent of the rest. Also, when
appropriate, our vet (Concord Animal Hospital) can submit invoices to them
directly, which is convenient.

Best,
Kathy