From: rebecca yeh <bech...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 12, 2024 9:43 PM
To: Lincoln Talk <lincoln@lincolntalk.org>
Subject: Re: [LincolnTalk] Seeking childcare 8/19-8/23, 8/26-8/28

Hi LincolnTalk,

I recently posted seeking childcare for our 4 year old daughter because our longtime nanny retired. That post was about part time care when the school year starts (and, yes, we are still looking).

THIS post is searching for full time care (9am-5/5:30pm) for 8/19-8/23 and 8/26-8/28 since, truth be told, we’re still scrambling to piece together childcare.

Forgive me for losing the posts, but hoping this could attract those posts I saw earlier in the summer/year where people were available for babysitting over the summer / before they went back to school.

I’m also willing to be creative - does not have to be a 1:1 babysitter. Open to a share or other suggestions. To be clear, this is a paid opportunity I am posting.

Your neighborhood desperate mom,
Rebecca

Sent from my TRS-80