Hello! My son’s girlfriend is a doll and has lots of babysitting experience.
She lives in Arlington and goes to college and the my son in Fairfield CT. I
can check with her to find out if she’s available if you would like? I know she
has lots of babysitting jobs so I am not sure if she is free, but worth a shot
if you want!

Sent from my iPhone