Hello Kerry,

I've used the Buddy Zip Xtra in one project used internally. Found it on MediaMacros.com, if memory serves. I presume Buddy Unzip works fine. If interested, there is one caveat when using the Buddy Zip Xtra, noted below.

Regards,

Daniel

When zipping a folder, the Buddy Zip Xtra created archives that included the entire folder chain leading to the target folder (ie: C:\...\targetfolder). To get around this, I copied the documents to the root directory, zipped them, and deleted the copies.

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]