Pedja wrote:
> I was messing around yesterday trying to send key strokes and I've
> "almost" succeded, but I couldn't send the "WINPOPUP" stroke (the
> button
> next to "Alt GR") because the dialog gets modal although it can
> receive
> a sequence of TABs before it's initialised!?
> (the sequence should be: 6xTAB, WINPOPUP,arrow down, arrow right, 5x
> arrow down, enter)..or something like that...with the standard
> explorer(My Computer) it's simply (ALT+v,ALT+h) but unfortunately not
> with the Open dialog...damn
> Ah well...if you do get around to make the dialog with the thumbnail
> feature let me know and feel free to put some price on it!:))
>
> Thanks a lot
>
> Pedja
>
> P.s. here is a bigger chalenge for you.. can you make it so it can be
> embeded in MD :)))))

Now I'm a bit curious, why do you need the WINPOPUP key? You want to
change the  view mode of a dialog window from list view to thumbnail
view, right?
At least on Win XP Pro, you only need 6xTAB, 2x arrow right, 2x arrow
down, RETURN, that's it, no WINPOPUP needed. Or is this for Win2k?

And I'm too stupid to understand your post scriptum, does MD stand for
director? if yes, what do you mean with "embedding the dialog in
director"?

Valentin