On Feb 10, 2005, at 2:07 PM, Petro Bochan wrote:

Then, actually, what i send this post for: what is the time frame work for
this kind of project? I'm the only person accomplishing this task so i
wonder, how much time would it take me, lone, to succeed in it?

I don't think there is enough information to go on Petro. How long do you think it will take? Start with that, then multiply by pi and subtract the number of hours of sleep you are willing to give up.

(hoursEstimate * pi) - hoursLostSleep

Should get you pretty close.  ;-)
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.

[To remove yourself from this list, or to change to digest mode, go to http://www.penworks.com/lingo-l.cgi To post messages to the list, email lingo-l@penworks.com (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with programming Lingo. Thanks!]