Biju,

> I have a w3d sprite with a size 320x240 in the stage.
> In the authoring mode, i can see
> the sprite in its original size. But when i create a
> projector, the sprite gets zoomed to
> fill the mnitor size, as i opted for fullscreen, no
> title, no window, no border etc...

I think more details are needed, like how have you "opted for fullscreen"?
If I select the fullscreen projector option then that does no stretching of
my stage nor of the 3D sprite so much as it simply draws my stage's color to
the monitor's edges, so in this case I get what seems to be your expected
behavior. Please describe how you're going fullscreen so we can help
troubleshoot further.

DMX10.1.0.r11 - WinXP Pro

Cheers,
Tom Higgins - Technical Product Manager
Macromedia Director and the Shockwave Player
http://www.markme.com/thiggins/