--- Thomas Higgins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Biju,
>
> > I have a w3d sprite with a size 320x240 in the
> stage.
> > In the authoring mode, i can see
> > the sprite in its original size. But when i create
> > projector, the sprite gets zoomed to
> > fill the mnitor size, as i opted for fullscreen,
> no
> > title, no window, no border etc...
>
> I think more details are needed, like how have you
> "opted for fullscreen"?
> If I select the fullscreen projector option then
> that does no stretching of
> my stage nor of the 3D sprite so much as it simply
> draws my stage's color to
> the monitor's edges, so in this case I get what
> seems to be your expected
> behavior. Please describe how you're going
> fullscreen so we can help
> troubleshoot further.
>
> DMX10.1.0.r11 - WinXP Pro
>
> Cheers,
> Tom Higgins - Technical Product Manager
> Macromedia Director and the Shockwave Player
> http://www.markme.com/thiggins/

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply.

The 3d sprite has a camera looking into the 3d world
containing few model.  If i create exe with the Title,
border, visible etc to TRUE, then i get what i needed.

Thins went wrong when i publish it in exe and as
shockwave. After publishing the stage looks to be in
another view and the locs of my model are rearranged
in some other postion. Orbitting the camera now looks
entirely different view than the one i had in
authoring mode. Instead of rotating around in the set
axis , i think it actually moves away....or some sort
of roatation that i dont want...I pubish with the
default setting, making sure the movie not scaled.

Thanks God, i figured out the solution now.....little
later - only for the exe... . exe now looks like the
same one as in authoring. So exe is ok now.

But the published shockwave in browser-ie- still looks
awkward.
thanks again Tom.

Regards,
Biju George.