Hi all...

I'm updating a project to (scriptExecutionStyle = 10), and I'm wondering
a few things:

1. Why has (the floatPrecision) not been updated to
(_movie.floatPrecision)?

2. Does any subtle difference exist between (the stage) and
_movie.stage?

3. Is there an SES10 equivalent to (the systemdate), where I can be
certain that the month/day/year values aren't flipped around when
dealing with international machines?  And why is (the systemdate)
seemingly undocumented?

4. Is it OK to mix syntax styles?
set the foreColor of line(_mouse.mouseLine) of member("someText") to 4
tell (_movie.stage) to halt -- even though tell is now obsolete

Thanks as always,
- Michael M.