I have two movies with the same height, 500 pixels. One runs as the projector
and opens the other as a MIAW. The actual height of the one that is the stage
is 525 pixels (it has a title bar), but the actual height of the MIAW is 2
pixels greater, 527. The Display Template properties are identical for the two
movies.

This is with Dir MX 2004 and Windows XP.

Am I doing something wrong? If not, is this a known thing? Should I adjust for
it? If I do, will this be consistent on the Mac and Windows (and future
versions of Director :-)?

Thanks,

Slava