Sort of reminds me of the when it's ok to use the "@" symbol with pathnames problem. If you don't, then you don't need to remember when it's ok.

While I'm sure someone can provide an exacting list of things to avoid in frame 1, the generic advice is to do nothing in frame 1 (no sprites with code) if possible and then you don't have to remember what all those exact things are. (and you usually remember after spending several hours trying to figure out why something isn't working right)

roymeo