Michael Nadel wrote:

I have 365 words (as bitmaps) in English as seperate cast members, and 365 translations in French (as bitmaps). I want to know if there's a way using imaging lingo (which I am not good at) to somehow make 365 cast members that have the English word on top and the French translation on the bottom, centered underneath it (with a little bit of space) by combining the two pictures. To do it by hand would be very tedious... Any ideas?

probably simplest:
Place the two bitmaps how you please on the stage then copypixels from the stage image
A little care and Lingo and you can automate it.
It might even be quicker than doing it by hand, and a lot more satisfying.

--

Carl West
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]