Nik,

> ... and I am thinking: No, it's not. It's quittingbecasue I clicked
> quit.

Are you certain? Sure, you clicked a button that triggers a series of
events that culminate in exiting the application, but have you done due
diligence to ensure that you're not experiencing some errors during your
quit routines? Have you scanned your stopMovie scripts? Debugged against
third party Xtras? Etc? Just throwing that out there as there are many
possible steps between you clicking on the close box and the application
finally exiting.

Oh, and on another note, I thought cross-posting to multiple lists was a
netiquette no-no. I removed the other lists from my reply in addition to
updating the subject line for this list in particular.

Cheers,
Tom Higgins | Product Manager | Director & the Shockwave Player
Adobe Systems Incorporated

http://weblogs.macromedia.com/thiggins/