Hey Michael,

I don't think that should be happening. You should still get a list, I just did a quick test to confirm on Win XP D10.1

Having a behaviour with no params gives me

-- [<offspring "test" 1 3731674>]

Any way you might be clearing out the scriptInstanceList via code? Even earlier on in another part of the score?

What if you put sprite(2).scriptList?

Rob