Thanks, Tom and Rob for responding.  I do appreciate it.

- MM

> Agreed, do check your code as any behaviors found in the scriptList
should get instanced at run-time and then be found in the
scriptInstanceList, unless you do something to change that. I too can
confirm on my end that all seems to function as expected (I see a
param-free behavior instance in a sprite's scriptInstanceList).