-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Michael
Nadel
Sent: 07 March 2006 21:42
To: lingo-l@lists.fcgnetworks.net
Subject: <lingo-l> export question

Hi everyone, thanks for all the Exporting help.

I have a problem though. The xtra "SharpExport" doesn't export gifs. I
have a cast with a few hundred gifs that I want to export to my computer
as either gifs or jpgs... Any ideas how to do this?

Michael Nadel
MediArt.Corp
"Creativity is more powerful than knowledge" -- Albert Einstein
Tel: (972-2) 5807-454
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.mediarthome.com

lingo-l@penworks.com  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]).