At 11:41 PM +0200 3/7/06, Michael Nadel wrote:
I have a problem though. The xtra "SharpExport" doesn't export gifs. I
have a cast with a few hundred gifs that I want to export to my computer
as either gifs or jpgs... Any ideas how to do this?

While authoring you could just plop them on the stage and use Director's export function from the file menu. Of course this is no help if you need to do this during runtime.

--
Cole