Valentin and I discovered that a Shockwave applet written in Dir 10.1 and containing a QuickTime video works fine when you first visit the page, but crashes IE 6 and Firefox on Windowx XP when you hit the brower's Reload button or visit some other page and then come back to this one. This seems to be happening only when QT 7 is installed.

This can be tested at http://132.236.21.62/collt/QTTest.htm

The mov files are in a subfolder on the same server wghere the dcr file is.

Is this a known issue, and does that page indeed crash other people's browsers when Reloaded?

Thanks for any tips!

Slava