-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rob Romanek
Sent: Friday, March 10, 2006 8:25 AM
To: Lingo programming discussion list
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> QT 7 issue? browser crash on reloading Shockwave

I'm on Win xp and have tried it in both IE and opera and the browser does
not crash but the video does disappear on reload and I can't seem to get
it back.

Rob

On Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:59:05 -0500, Slava Paperno
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> This can be tested at http://132.236.21.62/collt/QTTest.htm
>
> Is this a known issue, and does that page indeed crash other people's
> browsers when Reloaded?
>
> Thanks for any tips!
>
> Slava

lingo-l@penworks.com  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]