I know that it is possible to save a .dir file from a Projector/Executable, but
is it also possible to save files in different formats? I am hoping to be able
to create .txt files and files that use ASCII text. The Macromedia websote
doesn't have much information beyond just using the save lingo command. I am
also hoping that this can be done without the aid of alot of Xtras as the
program I am writing has to run as lean as possible to fit on a buisness card
CD. As it stands, beyond the basic Xtras for a stand-alone I am using the Flash
Asset Xtras and the Font Asset Xtra (custom fonts).

Thanks,
william m-