Hello All,

I would like to load text from external text files into Director [shockwave]
at runtime. This is fine, but the problem is that the text can be in
different languages like Spanish, German, Japenese etc.
Further the language could be Eastern [double-byte] or western
[single-byte].
I would like to know does Director support different languages and if yes,
could you please explain me the implementation process in brief.

Thanks in advance for any kind of help.

~ Sandy.