> on mouseDown
>   go to "link"
> end
>
> I'm hoping to find out how to have it go back to main page on second
> click - simply put, click once brings you to marker "link", click
> again brings you back to marker "home".

on mouseUp
  if the frameLabel = "home" then
    go to "link"
  else
    if the frameLabel = "link" then
      go to "link"
    end if
  end if
end mouseUp

(Notice that I used mouseUp--I prefer that to mouseDown. The user may
change his mind before releasing the mouse, slide the cursor off the
button, and expect the action to not happen).

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson