yes, tried to have it a few frames after home starts, but still clicking
others makes it blink - I had originally had it stretched over the timeline,
but being centered as I wanted would sometimes leave links/interactivity
covered and not useable.....hmmmm.....has to be an answer...thanks for the
info and your time Andreas!