> Kerry, you're incrementing by 2!

Doh! Well, it's Monday, and it's early (for me). Ah, well, at least I
caught it and corrected it ^_^

Reminds me of a story about James Maxwell, the Scottish scientist who
developed the mathematical formulations of Faraday's magnetic field
discoveries.

He was a night owl, like many of us. When he went to Cambridge in 1850
and was told there was a compulsory 6:00 a.m. chapel, he replied, "Aye,
I suppose I can stay up that late."

Cordially,

Kerry Thompson
Programmer and night owl