Hi All,

I  just want to know how we can handle if we need to use more than 1000
channels.
Because the project I am working on, D8 under windows, is a Math Tool where
I have
different objects. For example I got an object representing 100s if I drag
one and
I click on it, it will break into 10x10=100

Same way 10s 100s 1000s. If I click on 1000s it will break into 100x10 and
again I can break the
100x10 and so on.

I am using the puppet channel, but I can go up to only 1000 channels which
director gives me.

Is there any work around for this to handle this situation.
Is it the correct approach.
Can I accomplish this using director.

If anyone can help me, would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance
Stanly