One way to do it is to download the dcr, make a new movie in
director, open the dcr in a MIAW and type showglobals in the
messagewindow. Then use "tell" to set the globals of the MIAW.

showglobals will show the global objects too, but it's more difficult
to get into them and view their properties. You can set them if you
know their names or can guess them (try score or pScore for example).

-A.