At 7:11 AM 3/5/2, Ken Prat wrote:
> Please stop this thread now. Anyone who thinks Flash will
> replace Director doesn't have any idea what the other tool does.
> It's ridiculous.

Thanks, Ken, Kurt, others. I'm getting really tired of trying to reassure
people of the obvious myself.

Recap: Director makes good money for Macromedia and, I hope, for you. The
Shockwave Player is a dramatic success, and its standalones have no peer.
Director's biggest problem is likely the people who try to scare others
away from using it!

jd