I guess the guy is living in a country whose economy just crashed?

I guess $99 is probably more than the country is worth at the moment!

I guess you or your family arn't going to starve sometime soon.

Just guessing.

As it goes I wouldn't pay anything for a BETA version either.

It is unfinished and therefore not marketable.

I think they have a cheek asking for money for a beta.

No doubt you are in the habbit of buying cars without wheels. ;-)

But hey what do i know.

When the country you live in is that far up sh!t creek and the west
owns all the paddles he probably doesn't care how stupid you think he
looks.

DAve