hey list --
i am trying to apply a photoshop filter within director but am having
trouble. I tried placing the photoshop filter into the xtras folder (not
showing up). I made an alias of the photoshop filters folder and stuck it in
my xtras folder (shows categories but crashes every time i try to apply and
it only shows a few of the filters). Is there an xtra i have to load or
anything? very small documentation and all of it is the same, so i think i
am just an idiot right now.
-- carol