Jason Je wrote:

> 1. Does anybody know if there is any Windows
> counterpart that will let Director communicate through the midi
> connection???

        Hi, Jason. You can use the MIDI io Xtra from Audiomulch. Worked fine to me:

http://www.audiomulch.com/midiio/

> 2. (I might as well
> build one if it is, though I don't know how to incorporate the
> touchscreen capability)

        To have a mouse or a touchscreen it´s the same for Director. Those
devices only send coordinates and clicks.

> 3. I was wondering if someone could point me to the right direction
> where I can find a reasonable kiosk hardware in terms of price and
> performance where I can port my director projector...

        I can´t give an advice on that. I´m from Argentina and I don´t even know
where are you from :)

Regards
--
Agustín María Rodríguez