Hello again,:-)
Im having proplems embedding fonts and getting them to work . Does anyone
know why the embedded font is not working in the projector file? Its a redo
project and they did not include the fonts so I had to go in a replace all
the fonts with a basic arrial font. I embedded that font into the cast, Then
created a projector file. I removed the arrial font from my computer and ran
the projector.exe and its still substituting the font for somthing else.
any ideas?

Thanks,
Mattie Wells