on 4/9/02 10:06 AM, Howdy-Tzi at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

<SNIP>

> Odds are pretty good that you'll discover some bit of code buried
> someplace is using a puppetTempo command.

Odds are pretty good I'm a lazy oaf! I found the problem on a sound clip
with cue points I copied over from another movie. On one of the cue points
rather that being set to wait for the cue point it was set to change tempo
to 30fps. It was clear out on the end of my time line waiting to be used so
I didn't notice it. I guess I'll know from now on if I've got a tempo change
lurking on the effects channels anywhere it will force a tempo change any
time the effects channels are manipulated.

Thanks for all your help guys!

Sincerely,

Chad Mefferd
Art Director