Hi to all on the list,
I am working on odds and ends, I want to  have notes played at random, while
a note is playing, I want  the (key on the piono) sprite to  change members,
while the sound is busy, and then return to the previous cast member after
the sound has finnished playing. Then I want the user to play the note, by
pressing on the appropriate (key) sprite. if they are correct, the play list
should add one more note for the user to  once again play and so on......

I have tried a few different things like putting the note names into a list,
like [#noteA, #noteB,#noteC] and so on.

on noteA
sprite(1).member = "key1Hilite"
repeat while soundbusy 1
end repeat
sprite(1).member = "key1"
end

But I am having trouble getting at the Playlist randomly.....
What would be the correct way to get at a random instance in a list like
this?

Any suggestions would be helpful.
Thankyou,

jax