Buzz,

its like a puzzle, one piece complete another one, but
i wanna rotate both that seems just one picture.

flih and flipv don´t work

if you or somebody else can think anything i´ll
aprecciate

thanks a lot...

Bárbara Tâmisa

 --- Buzz Kettles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escreveu: > I'm
not sure that i understand your question ...