I am working with Director 8.5 my movie is linked to
an external QT movie and plays fine. When I save it to
projector and burn a Mac OS CD it plays fine, but when
I burn a custom Hybrid CD I get an error message on
the Mac but have no problem on the PC.
The message is "Director Player Error
Unable to load movie playlist. Does the .INI file
exist? It must contain a section '[Movies]' with an
entry 'Movie01=Pathname.dir'."
Can you help?

Thank You
GDL