At 14:11 13/05/2002, Carlos Lorenz wrote:
>Alright thatīs the idea:
>I have this TV Tuner that accepts keyboard shortcuts to manage controls at
>GUI.
>So I may issue a baSendKeys("3") and itīs the same as user have pressed
>"key pad 3" to tune channel 3. This works fine but when itīs time to turn
>audio ON/OFF using MULTIPLY KEY in num pad (as GUI manual explains) i have
>no success :(

I have no idea if this works, but what if you include it in the curly
brackets like for the Fkeys?

baSendKeys("{*}")

I typed that in the Message window, using the number pad * and it appeared
as expected, but I don't know if your external app will see it as the same
char as ~8.

Or maybe there's some way to use Buddy's virtual keys?

baSendKeys("{vk_Multiply}")
baSendKeys("{106}")

Just shootin' in the dark.

--