From: Carlos Lorenz
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2002 12:26 PM
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> HELP with BUDDY API anyone?

Hi Charlie,

What I am trying to achieve is to control TV TUNER card from inside a Director Movie.
The TV Tuner
has some hot keys that I may "press" using BUDDY API. Some of them work fine (such as
channel up or
down, volume) but one of the most important that is MUTE accessed by MULTIPLY
KEY(NUMPAD "*") just
canīt make it work.
Some people here tried to help me but their suggestions seemed to fail also.
I have already tried the following:
baSendKeys("*")
baSendKeys("{*}")
baSendKeys("{vk_MULTIPLY}")
baSendKeys("{106}")
baSendkeys(numToChar(42))
baSendKeys("~8")

Carlos Lorenz

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is for learning and helping with
programming
Lingo.  Thanks!]