Hey, I heard that!

I met an Arabic man a few years ago, and when I introduced myself, he
told me the same thing - that the word Kalb meant dog in Arabic.  But
actually my name, Kalb, comes from the Austrian/German word Kalb
meaning "calf".

I guess no matter how you look at it, I'm some kind of animal.

Irv

--

Lingo / Director / Shockwave development for all occasions.

   (Home-made Lingo cooked up fresh every day just for you.)