From: "Tom Richardson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lingo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, June 07, 2002 9:30 PM
Subject: <lingo-l> Mpeg PlayBack

Hello,

Can any body recommend a good way (the best way) to play mpeg files
in director with out requiring QuickTime?

Is This a good way to go?

OnStage Media for Director
Manufacturer:  Visible Light
http://www.visiblelight.com/products/visiblelight/

My goal to to play Mpeg-1 files with no need for any plugins
to be installed by the end user I.E. QuickTime etc...

Thank you for your help
Tom
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://datausa.com/

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]