-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Joshua Race
Sent: Saturday, June 08, 2002 5:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: <lingo-l> Mpeg PlayBack

I don't know what the specs of your project are, but if they're at all
flexible, you might want to consider using the .wmv video format.  It's
lightweight and looks so much better than mpeg anything.  Works great with
Directmedia xtra.
- josh

> the video is
> 512 x 256 rendered from Mediacleaner with charger, defualt settings pretty
> much?
> 30 fps
>
> maybe the size is the problem, the sample 320x240 mpeg with the demo plays
> fine?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]  (Problems, email [EMAIL PROTECTED]). Lingo-L is
for learning and helping with programming Lingo.  Thanks!]