Hello list.

Has anybody used the named sprites behavior by James Newton? (you can find
it in http://perso.planetb.fr/newton/)

It works very well in authoring mode, and solves the problem of referencing
sprites by channel number wonderfully. However, when I create a projector
(with Director 8.5...) it does not run: I get a "Script Error. Continue?"
message. His own example, which you can find in that site, fails with the
same message. And again, the strange thing is that in authoring mode it
works!

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

  Rui Dantas