well, since i have no other way the 6 cd what's the best approach??
I have an interface in hd with thumbnails, the user click on it, and will be
asked for the cd, so they can navigate in the full size images. My doubt is,
what's the best the same interface in the others cd's with the larger images
or only one movie that I "jump" to it, or a external cast...????