On the PC...

I have a projector I made a couple months ago, a "fast-start shockwave stub
projector", set to full screen.  I just tweaked the projectorName.ini file
to change fullscreen to 0, and now it no longer runs fullscreen.

It seems like we went through this when Howdy was playing with it.....some
of the settings are changeable in the new .ini, some are not. ????

Then again, my Director.ini hasn't been modified, and it comes from the
installer with everything but the [Section Headings] commented out.  Maybe
if you uncomment them, those settings are used to override the .ini settings.

I dunno.

Maybe I just always thought the singleInstance setting didn't work to well
because it wasn't using the projectorName.ini settings...

roymeo