Thanks for the advice guys!!

Unfortunately I don't have an older appVersion, so it was all big nothing.
It just makes me wonder.. you can save PDFs Acrobat2 - something compatible
and you can do the same with Freehand or Flash files as with the rest of
programs I'm familiar with. Why not Director? Forcing users to upgrade has
very seldom advantages over smooth functionality.

Well, then I first got my hands in Sonic Solutions DVD-authoring, it didn't
provide "save as" - functionality... :)

Jussi Jokinen