I have used buddy api xtra to read the computers time and return it in the
same format regardless of the format set by the operating system.
The problem is that it crashers Director (fatal error) in authoring and when
made into a projector, after they two hundred and fifty fith time it is
accessed.
Has anyone else had this problem? If so what can I do to stop it.

thanks
Lewis

If you have received it in error, please delete it from your system, do not use,
copy or disclose the information in any way nor act in reliance on it and notify
the sender immediately. Please note that the BBC monitors e-mails sent
or received. Further communication will signify your consent to this.