> Is the finished product a series of sequences,
> or just the one sequence?

Depending on the user input, it could be a series of sequences, with each
sequence using different source images.

>> Another question yet, more general: I have seen code, where
>> all properties were referenced with "me" like that:
>> me.pFrames. What for?

> It's makes the code clearer in cases where polymorphism is applied. If
> your ancestor and child both have properties called "pName" the code is
> easier to understand when you know which pName you are referring to.
> Either me.pName or ancestor.pName.

But me.pName also works for a pName property in the ancestor, if there's no
such property in the child object!?

yet another question:

If oFrame uses let's say 2 source images. Would you put these images in a
list which would be a property of oSequence or would you create a special
object oSourceImages that holds these images (and  accessor scripts for
those images, plus maybe a method that calculates the amout of memory used
for these images?

btw: an accessor script that doesn't use the duplicate()-function passes an
image by reference, doesn't it?

Related question: There's no way of finding out how much memory is left for
preloading source images, is it? "freebytes" doesn't work in Windows (it
gives the installed memory regardless of what programs are open). Even if it
worked as it should I doubt it would work for image objects in memory? I
wished there was a way to decide if a specific source image can remain in
memory for next use, when another source image is loaded - or if it has to
leave to make place for the new source image.

Thanks for your valuable advice

Michael