a little more information would be helpful !?

i assume that with automaticly you mean you have checked the looped
property of your soundmember.

I also experienced troubles with this & shockwave.
In general this worked best for me:

-use shockwave audio for longer loops and wave for tiny loops
-do not encode the swa outside of director before importing (pc only, with
the xtra) , it doesn't loop very well when published
-you must import sounds as wave files and then use the publish settings to
encode to swa
- experiment: the lower encoded the swa (bit/size-wise) the worse the loop
so you might have to increase the bitdepth of the swa sound

sorry for my english (saturday morning)
hope this helps a bit
matthias

(off to go into holidays, no, laptop stays at home)