Hi, I'm sorry but i didn't explain rigth. The problem is that I have all the
castmembers filled but only  a few of them has this parameter. So the user
could be in an member that don't have your number in list and this is the
problem.
example the user is seeing the image from member 20, but this image is not
in list because it's name doesn't have the parameter. and the next value in
list is 32 ( the next image near that has the parameter) so.. how can i made
this jump?? I have to types of navigation a linear one (+ 1 and -1) and this
non-linear that jumps from where user is to the next point the has a
parameter...